This website at https://hcp.harmoniamentis.com (the "site") is provided by Angelini Pharma S.p.A., Rome, branch Zug, located at Zählerweg 6, 6301 Zug, Switzerland (the "company").
- Access and consultation of this site is subject to the following conditions of use of the site and the regulations in force. Accessing and consulting this site therefore implies unconditional acceptance of the conditions of use of the site listed below.
- The site also contains information on the therapeutic areas the Angelini Group is present in with its research activities and products. This information is not intended to provide health advice. The visitor is asked to exclusively contact a medical doctor for any diagnostic need and to identify the appropriate therapeutic pathways.
- Although the company strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, it is not possible to provide any guarantee on the site’s content, which must therefore be properly evaluated by the visitor. The company does therefore not assume responsibility of any kind with reference to use of the site and its content. The company reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the site’s functions at any time without incurring any responsibility on its own account, whether this occurs as a result of actions or omissions of the company or of third parties.
- The information found on the site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographic errors. The company reserves the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the aforementioned information, products and programs described at any time and without notice.
- The site also contains links to other third-party sites deemed of interest to the visitor. With links to these sites, the company's site is exited by free choice and without any constraint.
- The company does not assume any responsibility for the content of other websites that the visitor may access from this website. When the visitor accesses an external website, the visitor acknowledges and accepts that it is independent from the company and that the company has no control over the content on that website. A link to an external website does not mean that the Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
- Downloading, viewing and printing information from this site is only permitted for personal use. Any use of this site’s content for non-personal or commercial purposes without the company's written consent is prohibited.
- Splitting parts or sections of this site and/or incorporating them into other third-party sites external to the company is prohibited.
- The site visitor/user is not entitled to any economic exploitation of the material of the company or third parties contained on the site or with reference to the trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes or any other intellectual property right of the company or third parties referred to on the site.
- Without prejudice to the information that is the subject of internet privacy protection rules, all communications or material transmitted to the site by visitors/users by email or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise indicated. The company acquires the ability to make use of all the material transmitted or sent to the site with every broader right of use, including, by way of example, reproduction, transmission, publication and sending. The company is also free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in the communications received by the site for any purpose, including, by way of example, developing, producing and marketing products based on such information.
- Although the company periodically verifies and checks the material contained in the site’s pages dedicated to exchanging opinions, there is no obligation in this regard and the company does not assume responsibility with regard to the content and information found in this section of the site. It is forbidden to send messages that are defamatory, obscene, libelous or otherwise contrary to any applicable provision of law. The company will collaborate with the authorities, promptly complying with measures aimed at identifying those who commit unlawful acts in sending material to the site.
- The company, if it deems a violation of these conditions of use of the site to have occurred, reserves the right to adopt any corrective action, including barring the visitor/user from accessing the site and its services and removing, without prior notice, any material added to the site by that same visitor/user, without assuming any responsibility in this regard.
- The visitor/user agrees to indemnify the company for all claims, damages, liability, legal proceedings and any other prejudicial consequence deriving from improper use by the visitor/user of the discussion services, exchange of views, sending, transmission and similar provided by the site. The foregoing is understood to refer, by way of example only, to any action relating to violations of copyright, trademarks, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and defamation.
- The company reserves the right to revise these conditions of use of the site through periodic updates. Since these revisions are binding for the site visitor, the latter is invited to periodically consult this page to take note of these updates.